Friday, March 26, 2010

Photo of the Week and Alan Young and Rock Brynner talk briefly about Sharon

Here is our lovely photo of the week:
Hope you enjoy!

I recently asked former Mr. Ed star Alan Young if he remembered Sharon?  His assistant replied back:
"Sharon's appearance was almost 50 years ago and only for a brief moment.  Unfortunately, he doesn't remember anything worth noting except she was sweet and beautiful.  Alan wishes you good luck on your blog."

In addition, since Yul Brynner has passed on, I asked his son Rock about Sharon:
Actor Yul Brynner.

"Yes, my father and I knew Sharon and Roman well, mainly in London in 1968-9.  I can only say the obvious: she was heartbreakingly beautiful, happy and in love with Roman.

"Yul flew with Roman from London to L.A. when Sharon was murdered, and stayed through the funeral."
Yul's son Rock Brynner.

I also asked if his father ever photographed Sharon? He replied:

"I don't believe he ever photographed Sharon."

I'll still keep trying and let you know what I can find out.

2 comments:

  1. I think it's great that Sharon appeared twice on "Mr. Ed". That show was the best.

    It was good of Yul Brynner to accompany Roman on that awful plane trip. That is a real show of support.

    Thanks to you, Mr. Alan Young and Rock Brynner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interseting !!!
    Gosh Yul Brenner was a hottie !!!!

    Thanks Mike
    - Andrea

    ReplyDelete