Saturday, January 2, 2010

Photo of the Week and More...

I found this great one on ebay this week. Very lovely:



Other news of the day:

No, this is definitely not Sharon Tate here but it does look like Sharon may have lent her fur coat to the bit part player:


What do you think?  I have always heard that Sharon was in a bit part in Rosemary's Baby but I could never find her.  And she certainly is not the girl in the coat.

Here is a lovely photo of Sharon with friends, Mia Farrow and Dean Martin:


I found this kind-of-unusual entry on this link:

Which persons, living or dead, would you invite to a fantasy dinner party?


Although I admit, I wouldn't mind stopping by for dinner with those great ladies myself. ;)

Coming up later: Photo Comparison of the Week and more vintage articles.

3 comments:

  1. Not the girl in the coat, but I do think the coat could be Sharon's. Also, not the standing blonde in the brown dress. I believe Sharon is in the precise beginning shots of the party scene. Rosemary gets a hug from a guest and Sharon is to the right of them, sitting on the sofa. Sharon is just smiling for a couple of seconds and that's it. Check it out and see what you think? The party sequence starts at 8:36 in the following YouTube link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEoiQaw3iBw&feature=related

    Cheers!

    Ross

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wouldn't you know it? The link I posted above doesn't work. If you look for "Rosemary's Baby" on YouTube,the party scene begins at 8:36 in part eight:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its not Sharon..and i dont think it looks like Sharon on the sofa either.

    ReplyDelete