Sunday, October 18, 2009

Rare Sharon Tate Magazine Covers and "Fearless Vampire Killers" on tonight

I found a few lovely foreign magazine covers that are not often seen on Sharon.  One of them made a mistake on her name, however, calling her "Sharon Late."

What is that old saying? "I don't care what you say about me, as long as you say something about me, and as long as you spell my name right." I guess everyone makes a typo sometimes though.







Also, Director Roman Polanski and his wife, Sharon Tate, star in the 1967 horror spoof "The Fearless Vampire Killers, or Pardon Me, But Your Teeth Are in My Neck" (3:30 a.m., Eastern, Sunday, early Monday, TCM).

If you haven't seen it stay up and watch it!  Great eerie comedy!

Here are Roman and Sharon enjoying a snow ball fight on the set:




1 comment:

  1. Great magazine covers, Mike! And the "Fearless Vampire Killers" candids are beautiful. Time for me to watch that movie again. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete