Sunday, October 25, 2009

For Halloween: Art from "Eye of the Devil" and Elvira wanted to be one of Sharon's characters?

Here is some art I found from "Eye of the Devil" for Halloween from Deviant Art and Google Search Engine.  Some are actual movie posters and advertising material.














Here is one last one by our great contributing artist, Kerstien Matondang!

If you haven't seen her website, please view it here:

Also, I was reminded by another site that Elvira (Cassandra Peterson) was--at one point--going to dress like Sharon's character, Sarah Shagall from "The Fearless Vampire Killers."  Here is that page: http://people.desktopnexus.com/wallpaper/202027/
 It also includes great wallpapers!
 

Here is Elvira's great official site: 

I wonder what Sharon would have looked like as Elvira?  Hmmm...

There is also a new movie that reminds me of a combination between Sharon's "Eye of the Devil" and Roman's "Rosemary's Baby".  It is called "The House of the Devil".  Here is more about it:


Here is the official site for the film and it includes a trailer:


There are also two new articles detailing Polanski's current case from the 1970s up to now.  It has some interesting arguements as to if it was really 'rape' or not and has Polanski showing regret for what happened.  He says:  "You know, when I first met you, I promised myself I wouldn't do anything like this with you."


http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-polanski25-2009oct25,0,5115267.story?page=1
 
http://www.heraldnet.com/article/20091024/NEWS02/710249803
 

No comments:

Post a Comment